I received a promising update from Gamecrafter (the company which produces SnS components as print-to-order materials). The rumour is...cheaper international shipping!
Better Shipping Prices Worldwide
We’re happy to announce that we’ve done a massive upgrade to our shipping system that is more than a year in the making. Here are the benefits you can expect:
1. We now offer UPS as a shipping option.
2. 20-40% better pricing to most international destinations. In some cases it can be massive like dropping from $40 to $10, but those are rare. Most people will see the 20-40% decrease. Look for “UPS Mail Innovations” for the cheaper international shipping option.
3. Ship times to international destinations are faster (if you use UPS Mail Innovations).
4. Up to 20% better pricing within the United States. Look for “USPS Priority” for the best shipping pricing inside the United States.
5. We now offer next day shipping options via UPS. So if you have paid for an order to be produced urgently, you an also now pay for urgent shipping too.
6. Your tracking number(s) will now be displayed on your receipt page on our site. Yay!
7. Address validation for addresses in the United States and Australia, to help you discover your typos.
If you want more info, check out our detailed podcast on the subject. This significant drop in international shipping costs means that designers outside of the USA can afford to use our print on demand services. Exciting!